2012年8月4日星期六

where my target

Target!
I need set a new target for me and for my new life here!
* THE TARGET ADY IN MY MIND ;)
SHHH........ is a secret ;P


The main point i choose to come klang to work is
I hope myself can learn more knowledge about facial 
                     can get more experince
                     can earn more money
                     can upgrade myself 


Recently my head , she teach me so many life priciples
She told me SKIN RENEW so optimistic about my 
AND 
she hope i can improve everyday not just follow the rules and the step to do whole facial


She told me i so careless , so easy to forget thing 
YES!   i feel it olso


thanks you ,told all my bad habits to me
i will try my best to make batter than before ! 
=)




 GOOD NEW on today =)
customer say my shoulder massage is very good
WOO! glad 
i got fans ady 




BAD NEWs
i get cmplain on last sunday :(
the girl say i so rough
down + no mood 


_______________________
Damn you people !
you make me feel do not want to talk with  you now!




tat's all 
* my hand so pain now 
tml back kl see ti da =(



没有评论:

发表评论