2011年5月10日星期二

i get scold

oh no !
cannot believe that
Yesterday  im 1st time  went out until midnight 4.30 a.m only back home ;D
(is not along with family )

hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
i think should dont have next time again 
I GET SCOLD! ;(
wAAHAHAHAAHA!!


went reach home , 
SHIT ! i get scold 
This time get scold did feel angry anymore
;D

Yesterday my mood not good at all
dont know why ~_~
DONT ASK ME WHY !

my mood can change faster than sound i think ;D
情绪化


TODAy is my primary school gathering 
5U kbians cemerlang

i will not attend ,sorry guys
because i feel it gathering will boring and boring
and
if i out agian i sure will get scold again ,because yesterday ady go out later today out ,tomorrow out agian will 100% SCOLD  =( ! so i giv up this gathering 
i promise next time i will attend my classmate ;D
 


bye that's all =)

没有评论:

发表评论