2011年4月27日星期三

click inside pleaseeeeeeeeeee =D i need a help !

sorry friends i know recently all my post just only about beauty !=(

BO BIAN !  I soo bored about this !

who are visit my blog can you help me =)  pleaseeeeeeee =3

help me ask ur friends or relative or whatever   ~ just help me  ask them 

IN   美容界 EXPERIENCE important or is CERTIFICATE important ?

u CAN GIVe me your opinion

Thanks you very much !!!!!!!!!! ;D  


my aunt sis ! she told me yesterdAY 


See N!e . i tell you u no need to waste the money go to learn facial couse ,you just straight always go to work
She say thats waste ! (because she is like this , she just work  2 month ,nonthing olso dont know then go work ..now salary around Rm 1200 , thats why she told me this !


OH  MY GOD!  I thought myself  LOL =.=  WALAO (macam ni pun boleh apa-apa pun tak tau boleh pergi kerja mie ? nanti itu customer complain dan tak ada itu CERTIFICATE  salary sikit saja worrrrrrr  =.=)   

is it i true?  give me opinion please~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*i NEED A LOT OF OPINION NOW ! =D THANKS =3

you can left you comment in my fb wall ! thanks 

没有评论:

发表评论