2011年4月8日星期五

happy hour on Friday =)

Last two day my friends already decided wanted go badminton on today ( YEA IS FRIDAY !)

Early in  the morning , i ady wake up ..


I thought i need to go pasar pagi ....


Suddenly shu shu : no need go out , u just need stay at home care for shu gong ..!  :)
(u know how glad m i ?) Tehee

yes! my shu gong is came out from hospital .... thanks who for caring him =)

So around 3.00 Joey xian is called me to go gwynne house ,


FOR WHAT?


Certainly is went to BADMINTON and our favourite aktiviti  MAHJONG !:)

who is going today ?

>Me
>xian
>gwynne
>chan pong
>jin yong
>kenneth
>lean
>jian 
>yong chian


9 people are going =)




I can said today is sooooo HAPPY !=)

After badminton We decided to go ate  丝米露


orhhhhhhhhhhhh ..

jin yong , wei jian ,lean , kenneth are not going '

So just four of us GO.  


chan pong was fetched us go segambut ate pan mee and 丝米露


emmmmmmm  =}


That's delicious 

LET SEE PICTURE :)

哈。。ugly

 
 
After finished having our dinned  ....heheheheh

We went to Gwynne liew house played MAHJONG !

HOHOHO!!!


Trutly

Play mahjong can make us more close than b4
!  =]


WOOOO..



Tomorrow im going to watch 鬼也会笑 with my  Colleagues



the end!

will update soon =o

follow me  

没有评论:

发表评论