2011年4月3日星期日

We are SO CLOSE recently! ;)

THIS POST i try to use my broken english to write :) dont laugh me when i got mistake 

After i  came  back from pasar malan ,
i took my phone to see have any friends call me a not...

HuH! 

WHEN I see OOOOOOOOOOO
is XIAN XAIN call me ...

then i called back her asking her is it have anything ?

lolz....she took me tonight mahjong and  night market (ALAMAK NI)  apa night market ?? PASAR MALAM  lar a moiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  =P

after hearing phone i went bath and wash shirt  ......?  wash shirt @@  hei hei
I'M ady tel u all recently i so HARDWORKING DO HOUSE WORK  !

then i sat tong's father go GWYNNE house ,
after that i walked into her house

LOL!
they said wanna go pasar malam le ............

hey mana MAHJONG?  =(  NVM

We four people  together  go pasar malam

>PONG
>XIAN
>GWYNNE
>ME 
 hari ini tak ada hing jin yong ...haha kerana dia pergi PAK TUO 




WALAO!   HW come today weather is freaking hot?
BEH TAHAN ............

We buy something eat and drink
then gwynne say want go to eat  云吞面
then we go thr ..........


After finish having our dinner
We decided go back home ....

beh tahan is VERY HOTTTTTTTTTTT  =.=

around some minute we reach
We straight go GWYNNE  room 

because her room got AIR CON hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We chatting le so many thingggg  HAPPY and PLAY and a  SHOUT  hahahahahah!!!!!!11

SO happy u know !
SO CLOSEEE

gwynne and xian is my best friend since form 3 til now!
and pong is after he pak tuo v gwynne  we only FRIENDS !

=)

around 10.30 
the fei po gwynne call us come back (because xian ,pong , her tomoro got school  FORM 6)
DAI SEI ...
they always call me together study form 6
but i ffk them 
sorry !  i really not interested to study FORM 6....

hahahah!!!!




haha...........is so funny =D

=D









when form 5

o....form 4 ..ugly  =(


没有评论:

发表评论